Your future crew
As Head of Sales & Account Management Iberia for Bookiply, you will lead our Sales and Account Management department in the Iberian market - currently consisting of 4 teams in 4 offices (Munich, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife and Faro). Your team assumes responsibility for Bookiply's inventory coverage in terms of property selection, best prices and quality, as well as Bookiply's end-to-end business results (revenues, margin, profitability). You will report to the global VP of Sales & Account Management.
This position is limited to 12 month till April 2021.
Your role in this journey
- Take over responsibility for our supply in the Iberian market and be responsible for the inventory growth, revenue targets and the resulting P&L.
- Grow our Iberian inventory with a focus on adding high quality, instantly bookable inventory in high demand focus areas.
- Recruit, train and manage best-in-class sales and account management teams for the Iberian market together with your Area Leads.
- Continue to lead the team to world-class efficiency and effectiveness through creating an enthusing and energetic work environment, strong attention to detail to optimize processes, and relentless training.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Operations, BI and Marketing to strengthen our product for the Iberian market, build a strong presence for Bookiply in the market, streamline procedure and improve our best practices.
- Build a community with further Bookiply Country Heads and Area Leads to support mutual growth, knowledge exchange and strong growth of the Bookiply project overall.
Your backpack is filled with
- A successful track record in sales, account management, or business development (several years of profound work experience).
- Profound experience in recruiting and leading high-caliber talent to world-class results.
- A keen ability to mentor, coach, and motivate team members.
- A strong analytical and data-driven mindset to continuously optimize our approach towards inventory acquisition and our inventory itself.
- A sales-minded personality with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A hungry but humble personality, setting ambitious targets while always trying to improve.
- A strong understanding of technology and product development processes is a plus.
- A degree in management, economics, tourism, or related fields.
- Near native Spanish and fluent English skills, further language skills like Portuguese are a plus.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on millions of travelers & thousands of homeowners using our product
- Join a diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Join a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to take immense responsibility from day 1
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Kathi from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.