interaction designer (m/f)
This is ProGlove:
ProGlove is a smart glove that enhances the most important tool of professionals: their hands. Enabling manu-facturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
We build prototypes that get better with every iteration.
We only do things we think that matter. We grow and learn by our tasks. We celebrate each other.
We are looking for future colleagues with the rare mix of drive, intelligence and madness to make every professional glove in the world smart. Play a direct role in advancing the course of wearables.
We are looking for an Interaction Designer (m/f), who is excited to build a new drag & drop workflow tool to increase the efficiency, intuitivity and ergonomy of today’s industrial user interfaces. You have the hands-on approach, you can challenge the status quo as well as your own ideas and you getting shit done keeps you motivated? In that case we are looking forward to your application!
You will be working independently on:
- responsibility for creation of the GUI and shaping the user experience on ProGlove’s software such as our Online Configuration Tool
- take ownership from first idea to final iteration that runs at our customers
- work closely with product and industrial design as well as software development
- prototyping and testing with our team as well as in close contact with our customers
- create a consistent visual experience across all products through design guidelines including layout and typography
Work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- study of Interaction Design, Communication Design, Graphic Design,Visual Design or similar
- 1-2 years professional experience in creating user experience for graphical user interfaces
- ability to develop visual design from first idea to final product that runs at the customer
- experience in working closely with software and front end development
- good knowledge of design processes and methodologies such as design thinking
- focus on user testing withas interactive prototypes using programs such as framer, principle etc.
- ability to create a visual design language
- business fluent in english, german is a plus
Sounds like that is you?
Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments.
Tell us about your most passionate personal project: [email protected]