We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion. In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and we are almost landing in Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently works remotely most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we haven´t noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
The Technical Lead serves as a primary lead to bridge how Technology works from both a business and a technical perspective to what Business and other partners want to achieve. Teams-up with Technical Product Owners to translate business requirements into technical specifications and closely works with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes, end-to-end software, release code and solve issues.
- Generates and reviews requirements, specifications and technical design documents that respond to user stories and projects specifications formulated by Technical Product Owners or other bank stakeholders.
- Partners with DevOps and developer teams to build system functionality and quality attributes.
- Support on-demand DevOps teams to design technical solutions, ensuring adherence to standards and best practices.
- Provide clarifications and solve issues within and across the teams on specific architectural topics.
- Responsible for technical validations, performance testing and automated testing validations.
- Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Supports on software releases and Production issues fixing.
What are we looking for in this position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Telecommunications.
- 5+ years of relevant technical or business work experience in banking domains.
- Hands-on experience working on Java / J2EE technologies and distributed application environments (+4 years minimum), delivering and implementing large solutions at scale, preferably in a banking environment.
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years), preferred AWS.
- Knowledge of banking products and services lifecycle processes / applications is required (+2 years), in one of the following the functional domains: - Customers, - Structural Services, - Accounts, - Deposits, - Teller, - Campaign, - Loans, - Mortgage, - Collateral, - Guarantees, - Insurance, - Taxes & Accounting.
- Experience in digital banking environments and projects, whether from a core banking, or a front-end perspective, will be highly valued. The candidate must understand the specific needs a digital bank has from a high-availability, performance and online stand-point.
- Experience in Temenos T24 will be considered a plus.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).