- Collaborate with cross-functional development teams to produce cohesive solutions
- Advise on architectural design, particularly in relation to performance and easy maintenance code
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Report to team leader
- A .Net developer build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications/XML Integrations from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- Write functional code in compliance with the best practices.
- You must be a team player and passionate about the .NET framework and software.
- Design, develop and maintain software.
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Test and deploy applications
- Revise, improve, debug and/or refactor
- Develop and maintain documentation, Life cycle, API, etc.
- Write clean code following company’s best practices.
- Provide technical support
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Continuous Improvement
- Computer Science or Engineering required
- Technologies: .NET (C#, .vb), visualstudio, Jira, confluence, readmine, xml maker, soap, fiddler, API, Azure Storage, UnitTest, FormTest, Jenkins, Grafana, gitlab. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
What we offer:
- Young growing but highly skilled company
- Career opportunities and personal growth
- Great working environment
- Flexible working time
- Coaching, Mentoring and Agile Management
- Easy access to our offices with public bus
- Headquarters at ParcBIT, sunny Palma de Mallorca
- Innovating and changing environment