Integration Consultant - Supply Chain Consulting
With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands and we have fun doing it.
Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Integration Consultant, Supply Chain Consulting!
As an Integration Consultant you will provide expertise in integrating and configuring RapidResponse / Kinaxis to ensure client success.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Meet with clients to brainstorm ideas and understand business requirements
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Consultants to help design solutions and project plans to meet client needs
- Configure Rapid Response analytics and data model according to the functionality of the customer's source systems (commonly known as MRP / ERP system) or implementing new analytics
- Map, load and validate client data
- Resolve complex data and analytic configurations to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results
- Integrate and customize supply chain solutions to satisfy client-specific processes and business requirements
- Provide high levels of customer service
Qualifications we seek in you!
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, supply chain management, management information systems, or other relevant technical degree;
or equivalent work experience
- Detailed understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Experience with data modelling, query building and analytics
- Knowledge of functional supply chain and planning processes, including ERP / MRP, capacity planning, and managing planning activities with contract manufacturers
- Experience integrating to ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle
- Experience in systems integration and ETL tools such as Informatica and Talenda plus
- Experience with data mapping and systems integration a plus
- Functional knowledge of supply chain or after sales service operations a plus
- Outstanding drive, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to immediately contribute to a team environment
- An ability to prioritize and perform well in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of client focus
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail, with a desire to learn
Location and Travel
The nature of our business requires travel to client locations. Travel tends to fluctuate depending on specific project and client needs but typically is in the range of 25-50%.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.