Who we are in a nutshell: We are FintechOS! We are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone. We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey - from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low-code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place - it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces costs via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increases efficiencies.
About the role: We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Director with a deep understanding of the UK and WE Insurance market to help expand the FintechOS Mission – Empowering financial institutions to offer customer centric-experiences by digitally transforming their organization. In a market polarized by a large number of incumbent banks & next-generation FinTech's, you will be working to help institutions innovate, transform, and scale by positioning FintechOS’s technology as the key solution to enable success.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive new business sales and define & execute a local go to-market strategy
- Engage C-Level executives to build trust and design compellingly tailored partnership proposals
- Articulate the value proposition of FintechOS to potential prospects
- Develop relationships with the new customers and identify potential new revenue opportunities across the territory
- Lead complex sales-cycles across multiple countries for international customers
- Ensure a smooth interlock with the professional services team for increased customer satisfaction at all stages of the sales and delivery process
- Work collaboratively with the other departments and team members to help nurture a results-driven team-orientated company culture
- Build partnership proposals and assist with RFP responses to potential clients
What you have:
- Relevant experience in a sales or account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working within the UK Insurance Sector & having previously sold into insurance organisations.
- A strong knowledge of the insurance industry together with its market themes, challenges and opportunities.
- Have worked and is willing to embrace the challenges and opportunities of a start-up environment
- Proven capability of managing complex enterprise sales processes
- Ability to sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while creating & navigating an effective closing strategy
- A strong eye for organization, process and being detail oriented while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- A good understanding of SaaS, preferably digital transformation technology, and delivery models and how they apply to the Insurance industry
- In addition to being a team player, you should be able to work closely with pre-sales and other departments to ensure processes run smoothly
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies MEDDIC or another sales methodology trained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our culture: We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world. At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Quick Facts: We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America. Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+people, 3 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years. More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai and Singapore)FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup sceneFAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA