You help us script and create appealing learning materials for our clients, employees and partners in order to extend their LeanIX product knowledge. You will dissect complex Enterprise Architecture (EA) and technology topics as well as product use cases and extract the key take-aways. Furthermore, you are enthusiastic about making learning collateral appealing and understand that learning materials need to be user-friendly and engaging.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Understand the clients' business problems, LeanIX use cases and learner profiles in-depth to design and implement fitting learning solutions
- Design, conceptualize and script e-learning, video and blended learning materials for clients, employees and partners
- Writing storyboards and communicating them to the content production team
- Manage projects for the whole content design process and team up with internal and external roles (e.g. Customer Success Manager, Content Producer, Translator, Developer) to create appealing learning materials
- Build up and maintain a learning management system (LMS)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years working experience either in Learning, Visual and/or Instructional Design or a strong background in Enterprise Architecture Management, IT Management and IT Consulting
- University degree in Communication Design or Business Informatics
- Solid knowledge of adult learning theories and experience with content design methodologies
- Good understanding of software development and software architecture
- Desire to work in an agile startup environment, where things move fast
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- EA industry knowledge is a plus