Are you IN for transporting the future? Welcome to Daimler Trucks and Buses, where we can honestly say that our purpose is to create added value for all who keep the world moving.
Transportation is the backbone of our economy and of modern life! Without trucks and buses, factories would have nothing to produce, supermarkets would have nothing to sell, and people could not travel back and forth.
Our approach is to make the world cleaner, safer, more efficient and more comfortable. We truly believe in the positive impact of our highly innovative technology and by developing our products, we take our responsibility seriously.
For us, the transformation of the transportation industry – be it Digitalization, Autonomous Driving or E-mobility – means that we have to reinvent ourselves continuously. Become part of it and contribute in an exciting role for our future global success in this fascinating industry!
For the Leadership Talent Track, which is part of the INspire Trucks & Buses Experience Programs, we are looking for trainees who are passionate about contributing to the success and transformation of Daimler Trucks & Buses.
What’s IN it for you? Take a look at our program highlights:
- You will start your Leadership Talent Track within a predefined home area, which will be preparing you for your future role as a leader at Daimler Trucks & Buses.
- Your home area belongs to Research & Development and is located directly at the Wörth and Aksaray plants.
- At the interface between the development departments and the production plants, we take on a large number of tasks and functions, e.g. we ensure the buildability of every truck with AI methods.
- In addition, we are responsible for various development content in connection with emission-free vehicles such as fuel cell and battery-electric vehicles.
- Besides this, you will get the chance to develop a model, how product engineering and production can work together more efficiently in the strategic framework of new technologies being developed and implemented especially in the area of zero-emission and digitalization. For this task, you will be working closely together with the head of the department and get the chance to present your results in decision committees.
The 18 months Leadership Talent Track offers you the following aspects:
- Work within different projects, also abroad, that are related to your home area
- Get to know our customers
- Build up an intercultural and social network
- Get access to various training offers, e.g. regarding our leadership culture
- Get support and guidance from your personal executive mentor
- After 18 months of successful and intense training, you will return to your home area. Your new skills, experiences and your global network will be supporting you on your journey towards a leadership position.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering (mechanical, vehicle technology, or industrial)
- Fluent in written & spoken English/ German
- Interest in growing into a leadership position in the future
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Passion for networking and communication
- High resilience Nice to have Visionary and innovative mindsetEcological thinking
- A start-up mentality, which means you are enthusiastic, motivated and pragmatic
- You are willing to question the status quo with new ideas and perspectives
- Experiences in an intercultural environment
- Any additional language skills e.g. Turkish