Are you in for transporting the future? Welcome to Daimler Trucks and Buses, where we can honestly say that our purpose is to create added value for all who keep the world moving.
Transportation is the backbone of our economy and of modern life! Without trucks and buses, factories would have nothing to produce, supermarkets would have nothing to sell, and people could not travel back and forth.
Our approach is to make the world cleaner, safer, more efficient and more comfortable. We truly believe in the positive impact of our highly innovative technology and by developing our products, we take our responsibility seriously.
For us, the transformation of the transportation industry – be it Digitalization, Autonomous Driving or E-mobility – means that we have to reinvent ourselves continuously. Become part of it and contribute in an exciting role for our future global success in this fascinating industry!
For the Leadership Talent Track, which is part of the INspire Trucks & Buses Experience Programs, we are looking for trainees who are passionate about contributing to the success and transformation of Daimler Trucks & Buses.
What’s in it for you? Take a look at our program highlights:
- You will start your Leadership Talent Track within a pre-defined home area, which will be preparing you for your future role as a leader at Daimler Trucks & Buses.
- Would you like to shape the future for transporting powertrain? Would you like to be part of a fascinating product development process? Then you fit perfect to us, building the first-row view at the transformation of an industry.
The 18 months Leadership Talent Track offers you the following aspects:
- Work within different projects, also abroad, that are related to your home area
- Get to know our customers
- Build up an intercultural and social network
- Get access to various training offers, e.g. regarding our leadership culture
- Get support and guidance from your personal executive mentor
- After 18 months of successful and intense training, you will return to your home area.
- Your new skills, experiences and your global network will be supporting you on your journey towards a leadership position.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, or similar
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Interest in growing into a leadership position in the future
- Willingness to travel abroad
- You want to observe teamwork, flexibility, trust, appreciation, agility, and you want to submit it to your team members as well
- Nice to have a visionary and innovative mindset
- Ecological thinking
- A start-up mentality, that means you are enthusiastic, motivated and pragmatic
- You are willing to question the status quo with new ideas and perspectives
- Experiences in an intercultural environment
- Driven to win