AGORIZE From the latin word Agora [agɔ ʀa] (which was, in Antic Greece, the public place were the people would gather) and of the modernization of the English verb to rise [raɪz], the name of the startup clearly state its main goal: to assemble, federate and encourage the communities to innovate!
How, would you ask? Well, the answer is simple: by using Open Innovation!
Agorize is the European specialist in the conception, the organization and the animation of Online Open Innovation Challenges.
What is Agorize:
- A SaaS platform on which a challenge can be design from scratch
- A team of Project Manager that manage the whole project, from the setting to the final event.
- The targeting of communities that participate to the challenges (Startup, Students, Tech …)
CONTEXTE: Agorize, a few figures :500 challenges launched, with participants from more than 135 countries +150 clients in France and worldwide, including Google, Axa, ENGIE or Microsoft!
A young and dynamic team counting 100 people, fast-growing and with offices in Montreal, Stuttgart, Hong Kong and Paris
Currently facing a very fast-growing pace and after the fundraising of 13M€, our goal is to conquer the world and to become the global leader of Open Innovation Solutions. In this context and to help the growing business in the DACH region, the German team is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join the sales force and be a part of the incredible Agorize Adventure!
MISSIONS: CUSTOMER CARE - You are in the central position between our customers and our internal departments and organize the customer management- You are an expert in customer-oriented consulting- You build a trusting relationship with our established customers and support them with your professional style
SALES - You manage and design our new customer acquisition process by developing sales and acquisition strategies- You support our team with creative and new ideas
YOU To join Agorize, you have to have the CSP qualities:
- COOL: kind, helpful and always ready to give a hand to your teammates, you love people!
- SMART: You are resourceful, ambitious and nothing scares you! You’re are not afraid to take the lead and jump right into a project without being asked.
- PASSIONNATE: You want to give it all, to be a better person, you’re determined to grow and thrive and to take everyone to the top with you!
EXPECTATIONS: Customer and result-oriented, you’re not afraid of negotiation and you take great pride in establishing and maintaining a good customer relationship. You’re highly motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging team.
EXPERIENCE: At least 2 or 3 years in Sales.