Montash has been engaged by a Gartner recognized leading CIAM solutions provider to source an experienced Inside Sales professional to drive their business in DACH. The company is in an exciting period of rapid expansion and this person will play a crucial role in their plans for growth throughout the region.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing
- Contacting potential customers through cold calls, social contacts and emails
- Discovery Meetings & Product Demos
- Identify and qualify potential partners
- Preparation of offers and negotiations
- The role is home based but would be required to be in the Frankfurt office twice a week.
- Occasional travel to clients when necessary and quarterly trips to the HQ, all expenses paid.
- 4+ years experience in SaaS sales is a must, preferably with PaaS.
- Experience in cyber security is a bonus, especially IAM/ CIAM
- Has a proven history of success and exceeding goals.
- Must have C2 level German and fluent English
- Additional languages such as French or Swiss German would be a plus
- Comfortable in a start-up atmosphere
- Passion for new technologies and understanding and solving client’s problems
What’s on Offer
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in the expansion of the DACH region
- Joining one of the fastest growing CIAM companies on the market
- Flat hierarchical structure where your ideas can help shape the future of the company
- Annual company trips: Previous years have included a Skiing holiday
If you want to join a highly customer centric, dynamic company with an exciting start up feel that values its employees input and ideas, then apply either directly through the link or send your CV to [email protected].