INFLURY is an automated influencer marketing software. Our mission is to automate and simplify influencer marketing – for both influencer and companies. We help brands to find and book the best influencers to reach million of people on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Musical.ly with impactful product placements. Influry gives brands the opportunity to book, manage & analyze their product placements professionally.
As an intern at INFLURY you are joining a highly motivated team with the ambition to build something powerful. We are looking for a highly motivated personality with an hands-on mentality to join our creative team. As an intern at Influencer Relations & Business Development you would take care of our relations with influencer and customers. This also means that your thoughts and ideas on how to run campaigns, how to reach out to new influencer and companies and other strategic processes are very important. Further you would gain experience and know-how on how things work at a start-up.
What you would do
- You are going to identify and research new Influencers
- Build and manage the relations between us and the Influencer – you need to stay in contact with individuals, managers and networks
- Support us actively in gaining new customers and help us define new sales strategies
- Setup and improving existing processes
- Develop growth concepts and implement your ideas for B2B lead generation & management
- You support the CEO on strategic decisions
- You have successfully completed the first half of your university studies
- You have preferred studies in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar background
- You are passionate about helping businesses and solving real problems
- You are pro-active, self-driven and goal-oriented personality
- You have enthusiasm for the social media industry and an eye for digital product details
- You are fluent in English and German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Deep insights into the influencer and online marketing business
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern and open minded office in Berlin with free drinks, fruits, PlayStation 4, Kicker table, etc.
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- You take responsibility from day 1 and work closely with the founders