ProGlove is a smart glove that enhances the most important tool of professionals: their hands. Enabling manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
We build prototypes that get better with every iteration. We only do things we think that matter. We grow and learn by our tasks. We celebrate each other.
We are looking for future colleagues with the rare mix of drive, intelligence and madness to make every professional glove in the world smart. Play a direct role in advancing the course of wearables.
We are looking for an Industrial Design Intern (m/f), who is excited to work on a new wearable device to increase the efficiency, intuitivity and ergonomy of today’s industrial wearables. Do you have a hands-on approach to product design and a basic understanding of production methods? Does getting shit done keep you motivated? Then ProGlove is the place to be!
You will be working independently on the following:
- Our new wearable display device
- Supporting industrial product design: user testing with quick and dirty prototypes to final product development
- Working with different production and construction methods ranging from injection molding to rapid manufacturing and textiles
- Close cooperation with our Munich based production teams to introduce product changes from prototyping stage through to mass production
Degree, work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Student of industrial design, product design or similar degree program
- Knowledge of design processes and methodologies such as design thinking
- Good hands on skills in model making and prototyping
- Basic understanding of production methods such as injection molding
- Textile experience is a plus
- Business fluent English and German
What we offer
We love what we do and we love to celebrate each other. Enjoy fair payments, flat hierarchy and team events. Humour is our everyday philosophy! Take your chance, rock this internship and we create your entry level job!
Does that sound appealing to you?
Skip writing cover letters. Send us your CV and a short summary of your past accomplishments. Tell us about your most passionate personal project: [email protected]