What Makes Us Special:
We are revolutionaries with a mission. As a deep tech company, we create proprietary biotechnologies aimed at revolutionizing the emerging insect industry.
We are an internationally empowered team. Our people are courageous professionals and team players.
We are co-founded with nature. By harnessing the power of insects, we convert low value biomass into high-value feed ingredients, closing the bioeconomy loop with zero-waste production.
We are Nasekomo.
We're in a phase of exponential growth and we’re seeking for a new member to join us in the role of Industrial Automation Engineer.
What will your mission be?
As Industrial Automation Engineer, you’ll be responsible for implementing complex automation systems and processes, and production systems for Nasekomo’s technologies. Designs, codes, installs, tests, modifies, and maintains control hardware, programs, software interfaces, and applications in a process control environment.
What Awaits You Each Day?
- Design and execute complex PLC, VFD, and HMI programs, including analyzing, designing, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Troubleshoot industrial processes.
- Gain cooperation through discussion and persuasion.
- Understand and interpret specifications, maps, plans, and reports pertaining to complex capital improvement projects and plant expansions.
- Effectively organize, plan, and execute.
- Meet behaviors established in Nasekomo’s performance management and development process.
Are You the One We’re Searching For?
- University degree in electrical engineering, electronics, automation or related field.
- Three or more years of experience performing system integration, PLC/HMI development programming, process engineering, control systems engineering, or related.
- Working knowledge of various manufacturers PLC, VFD and HMI hardware and software application.
- Working knowledge of process control systems including instrumentation and process control hardware, software, and methods.
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks (TCP/IP, Ethernet IP, Profinet, RS232, etc.)
- Low voltage wiring, facility power distribution, electrical and controls panel wiring, instrumentation functionality.
- Principles and practices of electrical, mechanical, or chemical engineering and their application to food manufacturing facilities is considered as advantage.
- Understanding of food processing, thermal systems, batch and continues automation is considered as advantage.
- Principles and practices of complex program and project development and administration is considered as advantage.
- Proficiency in English (French & Bulgarian are a plus).
Your Experience, Our Commitment:
- Dynamic and interesting work that makes global impact.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth, and advancement.
- A competitive remuneration package and perks that acknowledge your drive and contribution.
Ready to join forces and shape a sustainable tomorrow? Apply now and send us your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We’re constantly on the lookout for like-minded revolutionaries. Explore our open positions here: https://nasekomo.life/careers/ .