Appen is a global company with more than 20 years’ experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The successful candidate would join a team working on a Indian English transcription project, supervising a team of remote transcribers, monitoring their throughput and assisting with quality control.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a native speaker of Indian English
- Good working knowledge of English
- Efficiency and attention to detail
- Good computer and typing skills
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and Google sheets
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Translation experience
- Project management experience highly regarded
- Experience in project management is preferred but not essential
- Decent knowledge of the local popular culture in the target language
Project start date and length:
- The successful candidate would be able to work between 30-40 hours a week, Monday to Friday during 9-5 business hours .
- Availability to work full-time will be considered an advantage.
Estimated weekly hours: Full-time position – 30-40 hours a week.
To apply, visit the link below: