In this full-time role you will work with Hivebrite customers to ensure that they are successful with and delighted by the Hivebrite platform. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the customer is getting value from the Hivebrite platform while building high customer satisfaction.
You will play a critical role in educating prospects and customers on Hivebrite’s capabilities and enabling them to adapt the platform to their needs. To accomplish this, you must have a combination of technical and solutions consulting skills. You should be able to discover business requirements, analyze process flows, prepare specification documents, configure and demonstrate solutions and support the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Conduct discovery sessions & workshops, understand client’s business challenges and propose recommendations based on product capabilities
- Examine customer requirements to recommend solutions to drive business outcomes and shape project delivery
- Advise customers on integrations to external systems, able to get into the detail of topics such as SSO, APIs etc.
- Partner with our Sales team to transition and successfully onboard new customers
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Hivebrite can better serve them
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Collaborate with product management to validate product features and provide inputs to the roadmap
- Partner with sales team to drive successful evaluations including on-site Proofs-of-Concept & pilot engagement
- 4-5 years relevant work experience as an Implementation Specialist or CSM in a SaaS company. Higher Ed and community management experience are a plus
- Understanding of how community management and engagement drives business value and ROI
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- Successfully sets priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Critical thinking a must!
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience working with clients, supporting a SaaS product
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !