Java Tech Lead – 3 positions:
You will have significant responsibility in the delivery of project implementations. You will work closely with clients, systems integration partners and teams at our project sites to provide architecture guidance and design for Case Management solutions using the Curam platform.
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited:
- Provide leadership on best practices for implementing Curam Social Program Management
- Work with representatives from clients to define overall solutions based on their needs
- Work closely with client and partner staff on matters related to the Curam technical architecture and be able to communicate and present solutions
- Provide guidance, lead and mentor consultants on project teams
- Facilitate requirements and fit/gap workshops with client staff on technical topics and non-functional requirements.
- Create functional and technical designs for Curam extensions and configurations, such as workflow and/or rules.
- Support the development of code and test of Curam extensions in a J2EE environment.
- Investigate and resolve situations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise-
- At least 10 years’ experience in hands on IT related role, such as software engineer, technical consultant, developer, etc
- At least 8 years’ experience in technical level understanding of the capabilities of IBM’s Curam software Social Program Management suite of products
- Experience in social enterprise management for public sector, core functionality or the associated business processes of human services programs
- Experience in Java/J2EE/ JEE development technologies
- Experience in relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL
Computer Science/Information Technology related degree
- Certified in Curam Development
Please share your updated resume at email@example.com