Want to be part of a dynamic and international team in a fast-paced industry?
Willing to actively take on responsibilities in an innovative company?
Do you have outstanding communication skills and an eye for detail?
Holidog, the leading pet-tech company in Europe, is currently looking for a talented Human Resources Intern to join its team! Operating in over 10 countries and appearing in over 5 industry sectors, Holidog aims to improve the health and well-being of pets and their families. If you think you have what it takes, then why wait? Apply now! https://www.holidog.com/.
- Identify talent gaps and future needs to proactively source and develop an effective recruiting pipeline.
- Discover and manage several traditional and innovative recruiting channels such as internal recruiting, employee referral, social networking, college recruiting and so on.
- Manage the recruiting process to fill pipeline with high quality candidates (sourcing, screening, assessments, interviewing, offering, hiring).
- Simplify, standardize and automate talent acquisition processes and practices
- Monitor and update the recruiting budget.
- Organize events and team-building activities for the employees.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Eye for talent: you identify people's potential by interacting with them and know where to place them within your team to fully benefit from and develop their strengths.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills: you can easily and deeply listen to people needs and understand their personality in order to persuade them to join.
- Strong operational and problem solving skills: you identify human resource gaps and quickly come up with viable solutions to optimize.
- Multitasking skills: you are totally able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple and complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Fluent in English with a basic level of French is mandatory, other languages are desirable.
If you match this description, then apply now through https://goo.gl/7CQrH0
- Start date: now
- Type of contract: Full-time (35 hours a week).
- Location: Paris (France), 10th arrondissement.
- Remuneration: Competitive salary + bonus.
- Perks: 50% transport costs, weekly free lunch, advantages for your pet + more.