- Are a people person
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have minimum 6 months working experience in Human Resources
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are native English
- Are building the future of publishing
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the publication dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Will teach you how to find, interview and hire “A Players”
- Gives you the opportunity to create and implement a long-term HR strategy to build the fundamentals of the HR Department
- Build an employer brand
- Full-time traineeship position
Are you ready to build the world’s greatest team of “A Players”?
Please send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date with the subject line "EUStartups: HR Trainee" at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.