Founded in 2012, we have successfully built one of the most popular keyless access control systems, offering our customers a modern and more secure workplace through our cloud-based technology – and we are just getting started!
Our marketing team is facing a new project challenge this Autumn and they need your help to make it happen.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment with our designer and frontend developer to improve our marketing website (- which had 2 million page views worldwide from June 2018 - June 2019!).
We’re looking for someone that is excited to be part of an international team and gain valuable insights in frontend development at a fast-growing IoT startup.
What you’ll learn at Kisi
- Coding responsive websites that look awesome across all devices
- Converting wireframes & designs into valid markup
- Learn and develop your frontend skills using modern tools like HTML & CSS Preprocessors
- Maintaining and improving our website that is used by our customers worldwide
- Providing technical input to project-related decisions
- 1 year experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Portfolio of responsive websites - show us your best looking work!
- A great understanding of visual design and user experience
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in new technology and eager to learn attitude
- Great English communication skills, both verbal and written
Good to have
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Comfortable using Node.js, NPM and Webpack
- Experience in Git
- Be part of a fast-growing startup! We love our product and want you to share our passion for taking access control to the 21st century.
- Our culture is vibrant and international! Our offices are located in Brooklyn (New York) and Södermalm (Stockholm), and we have remote employees working from all around the globe
- We have weekly team lunches, regular team events and yearly bootcamps, as well as flexible working hours and a wellness program!