Do you believe HR to be the center of the company? Are you looking to develop implement and train yourself to be the best HR manager out there? Would you like to gain deep insights into what it means to manage a team of 100 international top performers? While working in one of the most engaging startups in Berlin? Then send us your resume… you might be our new Working student in HR (f/m)!
Homebell, we make renovating simple. Making dreams come true by realizing the ideal living space and ensuring that our customers can relax and enjoy the end result.
We do this by bringing technology to a traditional market with tremendous opportunities. Here we build an outcome where everybody wins. All our users benefit from our technology and are better off because of it.
During your time with Homebell you will get hands-on experience with a variety of topics that will help you develop your skills:
- Supporting our HR manager in all activities needed to manage a team
- Taking ownership of office management, sick/holiday leave, Basic HR administration
- Being the sparring partner in HR to bounce ideas for cultural improvements
- Improving processes and supporting other onboarding projects
The following qualifications are needed for a successful internship in our HR department:
- A student in an HR, psychology or other types of people focused field
- A self-starter that wants to work under pressure and isn’t afraid to step up when needed
- The ability to organise yourself and making sure you are detail oriented
- You have a great command of the English language; Dutch is a strong nice to have!
- A people person that can easily get information from people and understand their needs
- For 20 hours a week
Besides daily challenges and a steep learning curve, we offer you:
- The authority to take ownership which enables you to grow and develop yourself
- A great mentor that will get the best out of you
- The freedom to implement your ideas and learn directly from your work
- An awesome multicultural team hungry for success
- Free breakfast & dinner, fruit, and mineral water, tea & coffee
If this is what you are looking for don’t wait any longer and apply!
If you have any questions or wish to get more information before applying please don’t hesitate to contact us via [email protected]