Spring 2018 and/or July 2018, for a duration of 6-12 months.
Full-time (no part-time considered unfortunately, for this please check our other opportunities), for current second or final year students, or recent graduates.
At Jump.Work our mission is to empower businesses to make the best hires for their team and help professionals find a role in which they can excel. Founded in early 2016 and focused on disrupting the recruitment agency market, we are rapidly growing.That’s why we are seeking an energetic, super-organised, self-starter for our Recruitment Traineeship. You'll be working directly with our COO to shape our recruitment strategy and build a great start-up brand from scratch. This is a full-time 6-12 month internship, perfect for your final year internship; between your bachelor & master or after graduation.Working in a fast-growing startup in Amsterdam is awesome. But are you cut out for it? Before you continue reading (and apply for this position), please read this to get a taste of “real” start-up life: https://medium.com/swlh/dont-work-for-a-startup-e5ea89b4d2a1
At Jump.Work we have a mission, and we work hard to make it happen. This means it's not a 9-to-6 job, and it won't be always easy. Building new business initiatives from scratch, and constantly striving to improve them, there will be lots of ambiguity, a ton of stuff you have to teach yourself. If you're looking for a lifestyle job then this is not right for you. However….If you're ambitious, up for a real challenge, like working with fantastic ambitious people, develop and stretch yourself to the limit, read on! This traineeship will push you outside your comfort zone, allow you to create your own opportunities, and develop yourself professionally. This is a great role for you if you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, do mundane work as much as exciting new things to make things happen. Plus, if you show exceptional performance in this role, there is an opportunity to join in a graduate role after. Job descriptionYou’ll be helping us solve question such as... How do we screen the best people? What makes someone perfect for a role? How do you manage the relationship with a hiring manager in the company? How do you effectively manage a recruitment process?
In this traineeship, you’ll cover a broad range of tasks, including:
- Organise and coordinate the recruitment process using our customised technology and process
- Screen and interview potential professionals for the platform using structured interview guides, and situational judgement tests
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers at the businesses we work with to ensure high-quality customer service
- Co-develop new recruitment processes, assessments, and training/instruction materials to improve the screening and selection process, working together with the team & COO
- Work with the analytical marketing to automate the different recruitment acquisition and conversion strategies
This is a great opportunity if you’d like to learn more about recruitment, and explore or build a career as a professional recruiter and/or headhunter. It’s also a fantastic opportunity if you love operations, and building and optimising operational processes based on data and human interaction. From whatever angle you are coming, we can offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to build a fast-growing company.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great personality and passion for dealing with businesses and/or recruitment, or an interest to learn about it!
- Are a people person and love to meet new people and uncover their talents, offering them best opportunities based on their unique skills & talents, rather than preconceived ideas.
- Love organising things, creating new systems and processes to optimise our operations
- Are not afraid to learn fast and are eager to experiment with new, out of the box solutions to achieve our goals
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
- A love for startups, a can-do attitude and lots of energy, not with a 9-to-6 mentality
- Great grades in your further education (HBO/WO), and a strong preference for a background in HR, Business, Psychology, languages, humanities, social sciences or another human- and interaction focused subject
- Experience in operations or recruitment/HR is a plus, but not necessary
It's a full-time 6-12 month internship, perfect for your final year, between your bachelor & master or after graduation. With good performance, there is an opportunity to join permanently after in our team.
What’s in it for you?In this internship, you will truly be able to push yourself:
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will learn & develop tremendously on the job with team support and regular feedback;
- You will work with the most inspiring and friendly colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office on Prinseneiland with a south-facing canal terrace
- Friday night drinks with beers & prosecco
- Monthly team lunches where we discuss our biggest challenges and come up with innovative solutions
- Many other team events, including experienced speaker nights and demos with beer & pizza, where we share our latest work, success & achievements
- An internship remuneration of €450 - €750 (gross) a month, depending on your experience