70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
We're looking for an enthusiastic young professional to join our HQ in Hamburg and help building and retaining our dream-team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain your experience in all areas of HR and recruitment, joining a tech start-up with an already established and successful product.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Collaborate with the HR and Recruitment Lead, assist in writing the technical job descriptions
- Coordinate office recruitment process, perform screenings
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding processes
- Run reports on employee headcount, terms, new hires and various others as requested
- Work on HR projects for education, training, culture
- Routinely review and stay current on HR regulations, news and best practices
- Assist with developing policies and procedures as needed
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR, Psychology or Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources or Recruitment
- Fluency in English, spoken and written, German knowledge would be a plus
- Cultural sensitivity, we are an international team
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent networking skills
- Performance oriented nature
- A belief in the mission of payever and a sense of humor
Who you are:
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organize and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.