As a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, Olympus provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions. The company's award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus' high-tech products help to make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling. More than 6,750 people work for Olympus in Europe in one of its 31 international offices. Apply now!
HR Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG |Corporate Division | Start-up CPD organization founded by Olympus
Type of Employment:
Your Responsibilities For our start-up Consumer Products Division (CPD) organization founded by Olympus, we are looking for an experienced HR Manager (m/f/d) to take care of our consumer business in Europe.
You will be responsible for all employees of 16 countries in Europe and will support the division in establishing a new organizational form. You will be based in Hamburg and report directly to the management board. You will also work closely with the service center in day-to-day business. In particular, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- In this position, you will be responsible for the full range of HR tasks and act as the first point of contact for people managers and employees – also in in difficult issues (e.g. in labor law or performance matters)
- As an experienced HR generalist, you will accompany our managers and their teams through the entire employee life cycle; you take over the planning, coordination and control of central HR processes (e.g. headcount planning, payroll, recruiting, compensation & benefits, performance management and salary rounds)
- You act as an integral business partner by deriving the people agenda from business strategies and supporting and coaching leaders in developing their teams
- You will also advise the business on organizational design questions and implement organizational changes
- You will analyze and identify HR fields of action and promote change possibilities for EMEA projects
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, HR or a related field is required
- You have several years of experience as an HR business partner in an international environment and show strong experience in key HR areas such as operational HR, German labor law, recruiting as well as compensation & benefits
- You possess good knowledge of German labor law
- You have demonstrated experience in supporting international organizations through change displaying a strong business mindset
- You have strong stakeholder management experience up to high management level combined with the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees on all levels
- You are experienced in close cooperation with a Shared Service Center
- You have experience in the development of people and organization strategies
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (verbal and written) is required
- You have a proven hands-on attitude and behavior, are flexible and adaptable
- You possess problem-solving and analytical capability as well as experience in managing and analyzing HR-related KPIs to find root causes and develop short-term, medium-term and long-term plans
- Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills round off your profile
You will work in an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network.
HR Manager EMEA (m/f/d) Festanstellung Vollzeit Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG Hamburg Administration BBA BBM BBS BBus BMS BSBA BWL Bachelor Betriebswirtschaftslehre Business Dipl Diplom Human Kaufmann MBA Management Master Organizational Science Studies VWL Volkswirtschaftslehre Wirtschaftswissenschaften Wirtschaftswissenschaftler and management of resource Medizintechnik HR, Personalwesen Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung Als weltweit führender Hersteller optischer und digitaler Präzisionstechnologie entwickelt und vermarktet Olympus innovative Medizintechnik, Digitalkameras sowie Mikroskope und industrielle Inspektionssysteme.