ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality is improved.
We love the challenge, the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Autonomy & Flexible Hours
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Flat Hierarchy
- Love Budget
We are looking for an Intern who wants to be part of ProGlove’s Human Resources team. You are a communicative, outgoing person who loves to make new contacts. You like working in a small, agile team.
- Interest in Human Resources Management
- Previous internship or working student position in a comparable field
- HR related studies would be a plus
- Business fluent in German and English
- Contribute to HR relevant topics (culture, employer branding, social media etc.)
- Create and post Job Ads
- Active search for suitable candidates
- Pre-selection of candidates
- Work closely with other departments to understand their candidate requirements