We are Fut-Ure Recruitment & Technology, an international company specialized in the search and selection of technological profiles, collaborating with multinational companies and startups all around Europe. You will be working alongside a team of professionals in Recruiting and Business Development in which you will learn new strategies and disciplines in a young, dynamic, and growing startup.
Are you passionate about teamwork, Human Resources, and consider yourself a people person? This might be the role for you! We are looking for a creative and polyvalent HR Business Partner Trainee to join our team in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be participating in different areas of the business: Internal Recruitment, HR & Administration, and Candidate Network Management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sourcing of Trainees and Candidates to join Fut-Ure Team and assisting with some IT & Tech roles
- Prepare the onboarding and welcoming packages for newcomers
- Prepare a summary of team monthly bonuses, KPIs (performance reviews), and inventory management
- Publish job offers at Fut-Ure Careers and job boards, and revise incoming applicants (screening CVs, scheduling initial interviews, the first contact with the candidates)
- Become the point of contact with main universities to attract top student applications, as well as in Erasmus programs.
What do we offer
- Traineeship contract (6 months) + the possibility of employment after successful completion.
- The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills in a demanding and high-challenging environment
- The chance to work for a dynamic and fast-growing start-up company where you can make the difference
- The chance to get to know other cultures and develop language skills
- Participate in team events and training with the team
What do we ask
- You are studying or about to graduate with a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, HR, or Psychology
- You are quite extroverted and like to try new things
- You have a positive and proactive attitude
- You have great communication skills
- You are reliable and honest, open to receiving and giving feedback/recommendations
- You are creative and enjoy Marketing or Design activities (great for Employer Branding)
- Excellent English skills are a must! (other EU languages are a big plus)
- 0 to 6 months
- Experience not required
- Minimum required university studies
Do you think you are the perfect candidate? You can click on 'Request this offer' and we will contact you as soon as possible!