We are seeking a talented HR guru to spend a year with us while our current guru heads off on mat leave. This is not a traditional HR role. You will be a fundamental part of the People & Culture team, tasked with creating an enviable company identity and culture.
You will be a hands-on generalist, who has strong foundations across the people disciplines and a passion for people, creativity, human and organisational development. You will have had exposure to, or are deeply curious about cultural transformation projects and bold, leading edge organisational design ideas. You are comfortable with ambiguity, and bring a unique capacity to both design and execute.
To be successful in this role you will be constantly thinking about ways to design and implement bold solutions to common organisational problems in order to create a truly progressive company. This will include a whole host of programs, such as talent sourcing and on-boarding, compensation, recognition, performance, career planning, development and work design.
You will collaborate with the People & Culture team and establish your position as a trusted business partner to:
- Optimise people practices to ensure we continue to attract enviable talent, including being hand’s on with our sourcing strategies, candidate management, owning our ATS and People system and coordinating on-boarding
- Develop and guide Leaders and ensure teams are developed to put great emphasis on areas that other companies would not think to invest in
- Develop our EVP into one of the most enviable in the world, specifically for people who wish to work hard in order to achieve their best work
- Design and implement initiatives that identify, develop and mobilise capability.
- Engage with people analytics to support data-led decisions across the business for all things People.
- Embody our values and evolve our culture using progressive initiatives that increase autonomy and freedom as we continue to grow
We’re looking for someone who has experience in an HR, People or Organisational design capacity. Strong experience in people and business consulting skills, combined with a strong execution and project management mindset.
In addition, you will be:
- An innovative thinker, capable of multi-lateral thought and understanding of complex problems. Confident using creativity to challenge prevailing thought and convention.
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Known for high emotional intelligence, a strong ability to read people, and a proven ability to build trusting relationships
- A rock: with absolute, unbreakable discretion. Familiar with highly sensitive and confidential matters with a high threshold for discretion, tact and judgment.
- Autonomous: Sound judgement and problem-solving ability. Comfortable making decisions and taking risks where necessary.
- Detail-oriented: meticulous about work content
- Entrepreneurial: at ease with fluid structures and concepts, excited by the unknown and willing to roll up your sleeves to be part of it.
- Insatiably curious: eager to learn, with an open mindset
- Private Healthcare by Vitality - your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Company pension - up to 3% matching & Group Life Assurance Scheme 4 x salary benefit
- Holidays - it's important you take time off! You get 25 days throughout the year to take a well earned rest. In addition, you get 8 public bank holidays, so a total of 33 days & bank holidays.
- Regular yoga classes, pamper sessions and office snacks to encourage a healthy work / life balance.
To apply please visit https://www.workable.com/j/5A12F8122D