Who are we?
Primephonic is a digital music scale-up that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. Classical music lovers are currently heavily underserved in the digital space. We are changing this by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalogue, the highest audio quality and the best search in the industry. At the same time, we pay out classical artists in a fairer way.
Primephonic launched its streaming service (Android, iOS and web) in the United States, United Kingdom and The Netherlands in the Fall 2018. In June 2019 we have started our global roll out. Based in Amsterdam, with a commercial office in New York City, our rapidly growing team is home to over 30 passionate professionals of fifteen different nationalities.
In order to create the best classical streaming service in the world we need to hire and retain great talents. As an HR & Recruitment Intern, you will fulfil a multidisciplinary role in our team. You will support the team with all recruitment related tasks, from the first contact with the candidate till the onboarding of our new colleague. You can think of creating and posting vacancies, contacting candidates via our recruitment system, scheduling live interviews in our office, giving office tours, drafting compensation packages etc.
Next to the Recruitment and HR related tasks, you will also temporarily become responsible for office related tasks, i.e. organising monthly team outings, ordering office supplies, new devices and furniture, etc...
You will be working closely together with colleagues of multiple departments allowing you to learn about marketing, tech, finance and product management as well.
In your first week you will get a 360-degree onboarding in order to get to know all your colleagues and our product.
Who are you?
- Warm communicator who keeps candidates and colleagues engaged from the start of the recruitment process till the official offer (and beyond)
- Open to learn how to recruit multiple talent profiles (i.e. tech, marketing, finance, customer support etc.) and onboard new colleagues
- Eye for detail
- Applied sciences/ university background bachelor in HRM, Business Administration, Social Sciences amongst many other educational backgrounds
- Available for 3-5 days per week for 3-6 months
- Passionate about (classical) music
WHY JOIN US
- You will get a non-sugarcoated insight in the world of streaming services and digital disruption
- No big departments with narrow roles: you will participate in the entire HR domain, end to end. Never a dull day, guaranteed
- An inspiring and global tech company with over 30 colleagues from 20 different nationalities
- Purpose driven organisation: our product makes people truly happy, supports better income for artists and contributes positively to mankind
- Work with the best: you will work with our seasoned CTO (ex Picnic), CMO (ex Procter & Gamble) and CEO (ex-BCG) on a daily basis
- You will be asked to participate in the daily stand-ups where you can show your knowledge or share other great ideas and you will have the chance to attend live demos of the product by the Tech-Team
- Great office life, masterclasses, monthly office outings & strategy sessions, fresh cooked lunch and Friday afternoon drinks with live music
- Great internship compensation package including travel allowance when living outside the beautiful city of Amsterdam
- Flexibility on timing: 4-6 months, 3-5 days
- Great loft office near city center of Amsterdam
- Last but not least: free subscription to the Primephonic app!
Let's create a better future for classical music, together! And have lots of fun and inspiration while getting there in the meantime.