TAB GmbH specializes in digital media advertising and advertising agency sales. As a growing start-up and fully backed by VC’s and large media companies, TAB’s positioning as a mobile-first media partner helps companies in several verticals such as gaming, e-commerce, and lifestyle apps scale and grow. With over 100 global partners on three different continents, we are able to utilize our expertise in digital advertising, media buying, and direct publisher traffic to yield billions of impressions daily.
We are looking for a qualified HR Administrator/Coordinator to join our US subsidiary to assist the US/APAC team of TAB America’s and TAB-gmbH in the Human Resources department and assist in the maintenance, implementation, and compliance of internal and external HR regulations. The candidate will work out of our Los Angeles office. The HR Administrator/ Coordinator will assist in general duties of HR mainly for the Tab America’s and APAC team. The candidate must have a demonstrated commitment to the development and success of employees. You should be highly deadline-oriented, with strong multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Assists Human Resources Lead in the day-to-day operations of HR and personnel legal duties
- Provides administrative support and clerical support to HR departments and 3rd party payroll and HR systems.
- Coordinate HR projects, personnel related meetings, events, surveys, and training to help stabilize and improve company culture.
- Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resources and legal personnel issues, rules and relations to keep TAB America’s office compliant with employee and contractor laws.
- Assist in payroll operations, including commissions, bonuses, incentives, and benefits.
- Coordinate TAB America’s recruitment and termination procedures with compliant to local and federal laws
- Conduct the orientation, setup, and onboarding of new candidates and employees.
- Provide guidance on company policies including interpretation and discipline.
- Direct employment activities, ensuring that properly qualified employees are recruited for all TAB America’s positions.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS required
- 2 years of administrative experience
- 1+ years related to Human Resources experience
- Must have customer service and relationship skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Excellent writer/verbal communication and effective problem solving skills
- Exceptional eye for detail & organizational skills
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to conduct comprehensive client-facing research
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Second Language is highly preferred.
Your advantages when joining TAB
- Competitive salary
- Young, motivated, and international team to work with
- Rapidly growing start-up in one of the fastest growing industries
- High opportunity to grow as a professional
- Health benefits are available
- Potential to travel to various geos and trade shows
- Ability to impact a growing company
- Coffee and healthy snacks provided