You will be involved in the complete development cycle, working with large amounts of data on complex software projects and ideally have experience working in multiple languages in an agile environment.
You should expect to create new designs and maintain existing applications; with a focus on performance and stability in a dynamic environment working with the latest technology.
You could be creating applications in C++ ultra-low latency to create trading strategies, or supporting the core business by creating high performance traceable systems.
What we are interested in
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering discipline from a top university
- High level of proficiency in C++
- Experience with Java advantageous, but not required
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Parallel and multithreading
- Experience building a software product, full lifecycle
- Experience working with financial system and/or in start-up environments
- Track record delivering complex software projects
- Ideally have experience working in multiple languages
- Base salary up to £150k, depending on performance
- Strong bonuses
- Company culture, flexible working
- Onsite gym with personal trainers
- Company lunches and in-house bar
- Relocation package
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch:
email: [email protected]
phone: +44 (0) 203 475 7199