Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionize the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2018 several large-scale projects.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Operational Support Officer to strengthen our team !
Position is based in central Paris.
Working within the support and deployment department, in close collaboration with the on-site and software development team, your role will be to provide level 2 support for our parking systems (robots, boxs, software):
- Qualify the alerts raised by the support level 1;
- Treatment of the incicents;
- Apply computer troubleshooting procedures;
- Reassign alerts to the next level while respecting reporting procedures;
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge to level 1 support;
- Participate in the continuous improvement procedures, support set up.
We are looking for a person who is comfortable with different computer environments ( Linux, Windows ), able to quickly handle "homemade" tools and interfaces. You should be able to execute technical procedures rapidly, and to make a rigorous reporting of your activities.
No diploma required, passion and competence are sufficient.
- Good proficiency in the use of command lines under Linux;
- Practical knowledges of network infrastructures;
- Bonus : knowledges of operating alerting tools ( ex. PagerDuty ) and monitoring ( ex. SemaText );
- Have at least 1 year experience;
- You have good interpersonal skills;
- You can handle stressful situations;
- Excellent proficiency in English (both written and spoken);
- You have desire to work as a team: at Stanley Robotics, overall success is more important than individual success;
- You feel comfortable working within the less formal context of a startup;
- Potentially work with staggered time.
What we offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Work from home days
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Rooftop (and even a babyfoot!)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.