We are looking for a person to join our management team as our Fifth Founder.
ShareMy is a sharing economy focussed platform focussed on helping people & business monetize "Assets/Skills" in every body's home. The role would be to Head up our UX and Data Analytics functions in our team and covers the following areas.
- Define our design principles and process, so that they can be applied consistently throughout the product development process.
- Have/develop a deep understanding of how our customers think.
- You will use that understanding to be a passionate advocate for the user experience, defending the user needs in the product design.
- You will need to define the customer experience and define the platform through a partnership with our engineering & development team & partners.
- Evolve our design direction to take advantage of the unique position in the marketplace and identify new opportunities.
- A key function is also to develop our Analytics strategy as a result of our customer's engagements through the UX experience.
Key Skills and people we look for.
- You are a passionate advocate for the customer & partners.
- You are creative, but know that good product design is problem driven & business driven.
- You are joining a highly motivated team that meets ambitious deadlines.
Why join ShareMy
- We have just transitioned the product to a new platform in its BETA form. We are due to launch in October and so we are keen to have some skills on board to help shape the platform.
- We are a team of four planning to grow to 10 in 2017 and are self-funded
- We have a lot of room to grow. It's an exciting journey we are now moving too and so we feel with the right person we can define ShareMy future.
- Significant experience as a UX generalist in a leading consumer facing technology company
- Experience partnering with Product and Engineering to build and ship product
- Experience leading and delivering full life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture (IA) and interaction design (IxD), user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience with A/B testing processes. You value iterative product development and know how to use this key process in your team's work.
- A great teammate and an excellent communicator, fluent in both written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Exciting experience in a high potential startup located in London/Ireland however soon to open up in Holland/Germany/Spain/Portugal and elsewhere in Europe.
- The opportunity to shape the vision of the product in a high-impact role.
- Be part of a growing team with people across Europe
- A happy work environment from home currently and many shared experiences in and outside work.
- Competitive Equity only compensation package as we are looking for what we all call our fifth founder to join us. So no Salary at this stage but a very attractive equity stack and also an option to invest as well.
- Flexible time off & help define and shape ShareMy future.
If you wish to apply please send me a note.