Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team.
- Create, drive and lead the talent attraction and pipelining strategies across all functions of the Project A and our Ventures
- Manage, coach and develop our TA-Team
- Drive recruiting analytics and reporting, track and evaluate relevant metrics with the help of a tool which was built from our BI Team to improve not only our candidate experience but also our internal stakeholders recruiting efforts
- Offer excellent talent acquisition services, not only to Project A but also to our +35 portfolio companies
- Optimise recruiting processes for candidate satisfaction, hiring velocity and selection accuracy, without compromising on hiring the best of talents
- Constantly expand sourcing channels and activities
- Ensure a great interviewing experience for both candidates and hiring teams (Internally and Ventures) by providing trainings
- Together with the team, refine and boost the Project A employer brand
- Build and maintain strong and productive stakeholder relationships across the business
- Your extensive background in recruiting, specifically in an engineering heavy environment, enables you to quickly understand our needs and lift our hiring efforts on to a next level
- Ideally, you have first leadership experience
- You have a strong business acumen and always refer back to the big picture
- You are known for your excellent communication and relationship building skills, which has helped you establish a sizeable network in the recruiting and tech scene
- Due to your passion for recruiting and your insatiable curiosity, you always stay on top of innovative solutions, and love breaking new ground in the world of talent acquisition
- You are very analytical and numbers driven, and prefer to argue on the basis of data rather than opinions
- Your English and German language skills are excellent, both in speaking and writing
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
- You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern and well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.