Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team
- Strategic development and following execution of the online marketing strategy for the SEA channel
- Creation as well as professional and disciplinary management of inhouse teams
- Conduction of research regarding keywords, competitors and market
- Lead of extensive projects on architecture, tools and process development for the SEA channel
- Exchange and strategic collaboration with the Online Marketing teams of our ventures
- You have several years of relevant experience in managing high-reaching SEA campaigns and have gained experoence in people management as well
- You demonstrate a basic business understanding as well as the ability to think analytically and to deal eith numbers and data in a structured way
- You possess outstanding Excel skills with complex data oft he market-relevant KPIs
- You are proficient with tools and technologies used in SEA-context (Bid-Management, tracking, Adwords editor, research tools)
- You work result-driven and autonomously, have a high motivation to perform and the willingness to continuously develop yourself and your team
- You are fluent both in German and in English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated venture development team with a highly diverse set of tasks
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of recently founded companies by bringing in your own ideas and you are responsible for the project – and change management in our portfolio companies
- You will get the opportunity to work directly with our experts in online marketing, business intelligence, product management and IT as well as our founding partners
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.