We do this by drastically reducing the amount of empty kilometers traveled by goods vehicles, therefore optimizing their use and occupancy. Thanks to our product, hauliers secure loads more easily and companies who send shipments can do so quickly and comfortably. All this while contributing to conserving the environment by reducing CO2 emissions.
Ontruck is backed by French, British, German and Spanish investors, who are looking to reinvent the freight transport sector.
At Ontruck you will have a say in defining your role and how you will do it. You will have the freedom to try things that have never been tried and you will make a difference at a company that is changing an industry. We all share the same goal, and we would like you to be part of it.
Are you ready to transform the goods transportation sector?
What you will be doing day to day.
- Your role is to lead Ontruck's national sales business and play a key role in the next phase of our growth.
- You will have responsibility for delivering top line revenue numbers from both new business and account management functions.
- Developing and owning the sales strategy
- Shaping the go-to-market approach for The Netherlands
- Implementing and executing the sales and marketing processes
- Recruiting, growing and developing a team - including KPI and compensation setting
- Working with marketing, product and finance to ensure success in top line growth
- Key outputs will be better conversion in the sales funnel, higher value new business acquisitions with shorter ramp up times and improved retention - resulting in strong LTV:CAC ratio.
Your skills and experience
- You have extensive experience in sales or business development.
- You have had direct experience in acquiring and/or retaining medium and large companies (manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors). This means having built/grown new business and account management functions in high growth organisations.
- You have experience in successful 'scale-up' environments
- You are hands-on as well as strategic and able to balance your natural bias for action with analytical ability.
- You are dying to work for a fast-paced start-up, with quick iterations, changes of direction, tight budgets, in contrast to hierarchical, well-structured corporations with clear and well-defined assignments.
- You are brave and ambitious enough to be able to crack the Dutch transportation market
- Native Dutch. An advanced level of English is necessary, Spanish is a plus, but not essential.
- The role will be based in Amsterdam, there will be a previous training period in our Spain offices.
The exciting part
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid, London and Paris. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.