The right candidate will be first, involved in Sales and then -if successful- will be able to add more responsibilities to its role.
Account Management: The right candidate will be dealing with the biggest Tech companies existing, Uber, Amazon, Deliveroo, JustEat, Drivy, DiDi, Ola and many others.
Business Development: The right candidate will be prospecting clients in the very dynamic UK and European tech-scene.
- Developing Partnerships:
The right candidate will always be on the hunt of new partners, Universities, Youth Societies...
- 1-2 years Business Development/Sales experience: an impressive track record in lead generation and new business development at all levels of clients in both smaller and very large international companies. A track record of converting clients to new ways of thinking and breaking away from their status quo.
- Project Management skills: Decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Communication: Excellent writing and oral skills. Fluent English is required, a second language is highly appreciated
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Excel/Google & PipeDrive is a must
- Attitude: Dynamic, proactive, organised, problem solver & result driven. Must be a team Player. Self-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.