Passionate about driving the hospitality industry forward? Cloudbeds is looking for a creative mind to tell the Cloudbeds’ story and the stories of our thousands of customers around the globe. Beyond a skilled storyteller, the ideal candidate must be analytical and able to formulate a strategic plan around content distribution. The candidate should have experience with public relations, working closely with demand generation to create compelling content and campaigns, and getting the right content in the hands of the right audience at the right time. This exciting role will work across all departments to elevate Cloudbeds’ brand voice.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of geographically diverse product marketing managers
- Ability to effectively communicate hospitality technology to other marketing team members and to our target buyer in a storytelling format
- Work closely with other marketing sub-functions to support their efforts
- Responsible for key metrics related to product adoption, sales team effectiveness, analyst relations coverage, and partner effectiveness
- Product Go-to-Market: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements. Develop the company's unique position for each new product launch, creating the marketing and communications framework for the entire marketing function as the product goes live in the market.
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets. Partner with the Sales team (strategic sales, SDRs, sales, renewals, account managers) to create the training that teaches Sales how to sell these products. Manage the customer reference database.
- Demand Generation: Partner with the broader marketing team and leverage external resources to produce clear, compelling, and persuasive content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Positioning and messaging: create and hone the messages that will communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Design, direct and execute strategy on product marketing initiatives, specifically positioning, messaging, go-to-market strategy, and persona definition.
- Understand the needs of the customer and help translate those into product features and unique selling points to drive awareness.
- Use a highly data-driven approach for the market analysis of both customers and competition to improve the marketing strategy.
Experience & Skills:
- Strategic thinker with 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS product marketing role, ideally in the Hospitality space or hospitality technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Proven knowledge in defining and executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth start-up
- Pricing - experience building pricing models to support SMB and MId-market products.
- Outstanding communication skills - ability to work across teams and communicate marketing goals/results at a team, executive, and company level
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines, emerging needs, policy changes, and the variety of nuances that can happen in product development
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue, and use good judgment in recommending practical solutions
- 2-3 years of people development/management experience, minimum
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a technical discipline
- A graduate or MBA degree is preferred though not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate it to diverse teams, partners, and analysts
- Organized and process-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate this effectively to internal and external audiences
About the Marketing Team:
Cloudbeds’ global marketing is responsible for the growth of Cloudbeds through a data-driven approach. Our team is responsible for demand generation, public and analyst relations, brand and communications, content, and product marketing. Our aim is to communicate the value of Cloudbeds to global audiences.
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!