Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
As Head of product marketing, you will build the Product Marketing practice at JobTeaser, helping the company drive its next step of growth by crafting compelling product positioning in multiple markets.
At the center of the Go to Market strategy, you’ll play a key role in aligning and animating all the teams (Product, Sales, Marketing) to guarantee a successful launch of our amazing products.
Reporting directly to the CMO and in constant contact with the VP Product and the VP Sales, you will develop our team of product marketing managers and your missions will be the following:
- Craft clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments
- Drive market segmentation and persona development, working with alongside our user research department
- Before the product launches:
- Define the positioning of our products and the messaging
- Define the packaging and pricing
- Build the go to market strategy and coordinating the launch with the project team
- For the product launches:
- Create Sales enablement speeches and tools
- Training Sales and CSM teams
- Produce communication tools for prospects and customers
- Coordinate the communication plan with the marketing team
- After the product launches :
- Build the reporting tools and follow the performance of your products
- Make the recommendations to continuously improve the products
- Build and lead an A-players international team of product marketing managers in France and Germany
- Define and constantly improve the product launch process, alongside the product team
- 8+ years experience in product marketing - demonstrated success in launching new products and developing markets
- Deep understanding of product marketing including messages, positioning, and packaging
- Strong leadership, management, and communications skills - demonstrated ability to work closely with partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and partnerships teams
- Fluent in English and French. German is a plus, but not mandatory