The Head of Operations will lead and manage the company's primary function that is 'to offer an online resource platform for people looking to find FinTech education supports, to find FinTech events and to find a job in the FinTech sector; not only in the UK and Ireland but worldwide' in accordance with the company values and objectives.
The position holder will lead cross functional operations in marketing, sales, product innovation, strategic partnerships, brand building, and business development. The position holder will report to the CEO and will accountable for setting and achieving - monthly and annual targets, service delivery, customer support, risk analysis and management, data privacy, marketing, sales targets, and various key performance targets.
It's important to note that the company is largely pre-revenue although the model has been validated with several paying customers who have given very strong recommendations.
The company has won several awards in the UK for Best Technology in the FinTech sector.
The company already has several members on its team and growing at a noteworthy rate.
The company has entered a partnership with a strong brand which gives further credence to our offering.
The company has been accepted to raise funding via a leading Crowdfunding platform.
The Head of Operations shall be responsible for the operational schedule for the company and shall undertake robust daily, weekly, and monthly planning and coordination to ensure that all the necessary resources are in place to achieve the KPI's and ultimately deliver on time and within deadlines.
- Lead and manage a team of marketing specialists in digital and non-digital space.
- Design, develop and deliver an annual operating plan for the company's growth.
- Design and implement budgets for the company’s operation and assist in any fundraising which may be required from time to time.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for the team.
- Promote a culture of positive employee relations with proactive management of communication, participation and engagement activities.
- Maintain and implement EU recruitment compliances in accordance with industry standards.
- Liaise with the customers and stakeholders as required, and report to CEO accordingly on execution.
Key Performance Indicators
- Increase the brand's establishment factor and operating efficiency of the company.
- Reduce the amount of 'Rework' generated on a monthly basis.
- On-time delivery to internal schedule.
- Employee engagement levels.
- Budget planning and exploring fundraising opportunities for the company.
- Educational/Professional qualification in Business and Recruitment (Jobs-Board experience will be highly regarded).
- Deep knowledge of recruitment platforms and FinTech industry.
- Knowledge of relevant GDPR-like compliances.
- Strong evidence of delivering results.
- Proven ability to manage and develop high performance teams.
- Experience managing positive employee relations
- Clear communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing).
- Highly organized - High energy and drive for results.
- Hands-on, can work in the detail with a strong strategic view.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritization, planning, and organizational skills.
If you feel you are the right person for the role apply, please contact David Crowley (CEO) directly on [email protected]