The client, a well funded Fintech boasting a client base of Tier 1 Banks & Asset Managers, is looking to hire a Senior Sales Director to take responsibility of all new business activity in the Nordic region.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience selling Software solutions into Financial Institutions across the Nordics.
- Established client base of Tier 1 clients across Buy & Sell Side institutions.
- Award winning Regulatory Reporting platform
- Series-A funding from a top-tier bank.
- Offices in the UK & USA.
- Key focus for driving client growth in the Nordics across Tier1 & Tier 2 Investment Banks. Also responsible for building out key target markets in the Buy-Side community with Asset Managers & Hedge Funds.
- Drive all aspects of Business Development across your region. This includes marketing, prospecting and completion of multi-year license deals through leveraging relationships with senior decision makers.
- Work closely with CCO and wider BD team to develop the firms growth targets, execute marketing campaigns and establishing go-to-market strategies for any new products.
- Actively participate in growing the firms partnership programme with global technology and consultancy firms.
- The Candidate
- Proven track record selling enterprise software solutions into financial institutions with a 12 month + Sales cycle.
- Established network of Tier 1 - Tier 4 financial institutions within the Nordics.
- Extensive knowledge of Capital Markets. More specifically, knowledge around Derivatives and Regulation would be beneficial.
- Experience working within a start-up or scale-up Fintech is preferred.
- Additional European language skills would be beneficial but not required.
- You will be in charge of growing the Nordic region and be compensated with a performance related bonus.
- You will be become an equity stakeholder in the business.
- You will be surrounded by subject matter experts from both a regulatory and technical perspective.
- For the right candidate, there will be ongoing opportunities to take on leadership responsibilities and hire additional resources for the region.