Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business's performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue. For more information, please check out our video here.
What We’re Looking For
As our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for managing our marketing team while planning, implementing, and optimising a strong B2B marketing strategy for our current and future target markets (DACH, FraBeLux, Italy, Poland, Spain and Mexico).
You will lead a team of 3+ Marketing Managers, 1 Event Manager and 2+ interns. You will coordinate their close collaboration with our Country Managers to pursue excellent results. You’ll report directly to our COO and CEO.
Your areas of work will include product marketing, content marketing, branding, demand generation, lead generation, lead nurturing, data analysis, SEO, CRO, and project management.
- Manage our marketing team with a clear goal: establish Customer Alliance as the most sought after and trusted vendor in the European market
- Ensure we have an outstanding product marketing
- Strategy development and execution
- Developing and implementing an integrated and strategic B2B marketing plan & PR strategy, in order to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level, external audiences
- Work with the team to recognize internal and external marketing opportunities and solutions
- Compile, analyse, and distribute financial and statistical information
- Collaborate closely with our Sales and other departments, such as HR to improve visibility (employer branding)
- Take part in the recruiting and HR processes for our growing marketing team
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Hold quarterly feedback meetings, mentor and develop your team using a supportive and collaborative approach
- 5+ years in a marketing role, with substantial team leadership experience
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company, as well as in product and content marketing
- Proven results in demand generation, lead generation and performance marketing
- Experience in team management and leading a team
- Experience managing and executing across several communication mediums
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Clear understanding of all relevant marketing metrics
- Experience with creating marketing funnels
- Inspiring leader and personality, ability to lead by example and with expertise
- Team-oriented, collaborative approach
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects at various stages in the delivery process
- Good entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to “get the job done”
- Attention to and love of details
- Hands-on approach and problem-solver mindset
It Would Be Awesome
- If you have experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Sugar…), marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo...), Optimizely, WordPress, Google Analytics
- If you have some technical knowledge (Databases, HTML, Advanced Excel)
- If you have Hospitality Marketing Know-How (in or for the hospitality business)
What We Offer
- Working in one of the leading SAAS startups in Germany
- Flat hierarchies and guidance from our experienced and talented team
- Working closely with senior management, learn from their experience and have them as mentors to develop your skills
- An international team and a great atmosphere, with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong and darts
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- Great cooperations with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Apply now via this link!
Your application should include your CV and portfolio with relevant work samples. It should contain images and descriptions of the presented work and your collaboration to it.
We're looking forward to your application!