ACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19
Who are we?
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company. Our unique technology was initially devised in seminal research carried out at Cambridge University.
Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US.
BlueOptima’s technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. We work with 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
What does the role involve?
You will lead the entire Marketing function,work closely with the sales leaders to achieve revenue targets and directly report into the COO.
Responsibilities of the role include the below areas. All necessary training and support to onboard your understanding of the product will be provided, kick-starting with a 6 week intensive training programme.
- Owning and Developing a Content Team that successfully delivers a wide range of collateral with the aim to directly or indirectly impact revenue generation
- Own the strategic relationships between Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure successful GTM strategies for new product lines.
- Design and execution of enterprise targeted GTM strategies, including tracking of targets, KPIs and budgets.
- Forecast and scale existing marketing channels, tools, infrastructure and other relevant marketing elements to achieve growth targets.
- Experimenting with any new or creative ways of building our brand, generating leads or other value to the business.
- Leadership of a 4 people strong marketing team including establishing new roles and sub teams.
- Reporting overall marketing performance and revenue contribution.
- Strong Ownership of growth targets and overall marketing strategy.
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the sales team.
- Developing top talent within the team to establish a culture of learning and sharing.
Being a scale-up business, employees’ work is not limited to their remit; there will be a need to fulfil miscellaneous tasks, go above and beyond the day-to-day and you will have the opportunity to implement new ideas and strategies to further the companies aims.
Whom are we looking for?
We are seeking a Head of Marketing to drive forward our global business and build a high performance team. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven person, with a strong experience in enterprise B2B marketing.
- 2-5 years’ experience in enterprise SaaS companies and growing marketing functions.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a high performing team
- Relevant enterprise marketing experience, including ABM
- Demonstrable success in managing PPC, Content, Social and other core elements of a scaling marketing function.
- Strong track record of achieving revenue targets through marketing contribution.
- Outstanding communication skills, data driven decision making and leading by example.
- Experience of working in an SME or Start-up environment.
- Worked with seasoned marketing experts that have lead companies successfully towards IPO.
- Broader experience in Product Management and/or Sales.
- T-shaped marketer with broad understanding of all marketing disciplines with distinct focus on 2-3 areas.
- Implemented ABM or other strategic changes to a sales organisation.
Given that our product measures the effort that teams make as they write software, we are results-oriented and pay a lot of attention to the work we are putting into our jobs – so the work you do will be highly visible to the whole team.
Why work for us?
A company with a bright future: After many years of research and development into BlueOptima’s technology, extending in advance of the company’s incorporation in 2007, our market-leading product offering is driving healthy sales, continuing our rapid growth.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.