We’re looking for a...
Head of marketing (demand gen & content) (m/f/d)
The airfocus product strategy platform is growing fast on all continents. We're on the lookout for a talented Head of Marketing to drive the acquisition of new leads and nurture those leads into healthy users.
We’ve proven airfocus is an up and coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up our organic product-led growth even further!
We need a marketing leader who is an experienced operator, growth marketing guru, and channel expert. You are as comfortable evaluating the buyer’s journey from a bird’s eye view as you are running and optimizing campaigns.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do
- You'll own and manage all demand generation & content marketing activities.
- Design, plan, and manage integrated growth marketing programs that create brand engagement, generate high-quality leads, and help those leads convert through the funnel to closed subscriptions and deals.
- Your focus areas will be SEO, SEM, email marketing, conversion optimization, and content marketing.
- Ideate and create content that resonates with our ideal customer profile.
- Partner with founders and product marketing to develop and test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive brand building and business outcomes.
- Manage our in-house demand gen & content marketing teams (3+ people) and external freelancers and agencies.
- You've already proven that you can master marketing in the SaaS world (3+ years of experience).
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies and tactics, especially SEO, SEM, email marketing, conversion optimization, and content marketing.
- You understand that you need to find the right balance between brand marketing and high-speed growth-hacking.
- You have worked at a startup before.
- A "get stuff done" work attitude as well as leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus: You have previous experience with B2B product management or productivity software.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons and education courses.