We believe in a future where we will live and work hand in hand with intelligent machines. To this end, machines will need to learn to communicate like humans do.
At Tribe, we bring conversational A.I. to life by giving it a human face. Why? Because the most natural interface is a face.
Interacting face-to-face lets you gaze into each other’s eyes, smile or keep a straight face, and react to that naturally. We have created a technology that can spark the human element in any application, from A.I.-powered customer support bots over virtual store assistants to the next generation of in-game characters.
Our two co-founders Kevin and Julian have more than 15 years of experience in mathematical research, technology start-ups and top-tier consulting.
We are small, high performing team of eight located in Berlin, Germany, are funded for the next 18-24 months and are now looking to grow our team and scale our customer base. For this, we are looking for exceptional individuals who share our passion and want to join us on our exciting journey.
Are you an accomplished professional that is looking for a new challenge within a top rising challenger? Do you have experience in and enjoy launching new products and services? This is a great opportunity to take the next step up and join our team as our Head of Marketing.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded strategic marketer to join our team. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies that support the growth of Tribe. The role requires developing a holistic understanding of the business to build marketing plans and programs that can drive both short & long-term customer and commercial impact.
Tribe’s growth is dependent on successful multi-channel marketing embracing a variety of disciplines:
- Brand development
- Advertising and marketing communications
- Digital/social media presence and optimisation
- PR community build and management
- Partnership development and support
- Customer/market research
- Competitor intelligence
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with colleagues across functions to ensure successful development of the best customer proposition and experience, the ideal candidate will be not just technically proficient (with 5-7 years’ experience in a comparable environment learning the various disciplines), but also be a high-energy ‘make things happen’ person.
You will join a fast-paced rising deep tech startup. As such, it’s important you know a bit about our environment and culture. We are:
- An early stage deep tech project in cognitive computing space
- A small, high-profile tech-first team
- A no-nonsense, open-minded, and radically candid culture
- Using open peer debate and searching for best ideas as core approach to decision making
We encourage an open feedback culture in which all team members share and discuss feedback continuously. In addition, personal development goals for each team member will be defined jointly and reviewed regularly. For the Head of Marketing, personal development goals will be defined and reviewed informally with the CEO on a monthly basis. Performance will be reviewed more formally on a quarterly basis by the CEO in conjunction with Board Members as is appropriate.
We expect this individual to fulfil the following criteria:
- You have 5+ years of experience in product and/or digital marketing
- You have experience driving brand development, particularly in the technology space
- You have experience in advertising and marketing communications
- You have experience in digital/social media presence and optimisation, and have a strong social media presence
- You have experience in PR community build and management
- You have experience in developing and managing partnerships
- You have experience driving customer/market research and analysis
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- You are passionate and will be a brand ambassador
- You are flexible; we’re a young start-up and you’ll be working on lots of fun things
- You are keen to roll your sleeves up, get involved, and help us build a successful company and attractive culture
- Competitive salary
- Possible allocation of company options
- Working with a stellar team with 15+ years’ experience in university research, tech start-ups and top-tier consulting
- Flexible working patterns
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised healthcare protection
- Free Urban Sports Club membership