Are you hungry, ambitious and passionate about marketing communications? Looking to take the next step in your career with a groundbreaking new project? Are you dedicated and creative with a desire to be part of a team that is building an innovative and lasting product that’s disrupting how we interact with our mobiles? If this sounds like you, the whole team is looking forward in meeting you!
Thingthing is a young and dynamic company with the ambition to build the future of messaging. We're based in the heart of Barcelona (Gracia) in the amazing Betahaus building
Today, Thingthing’s simple and straightforward interface lets users easily share docs, photos, calendar availability and more while messaging. We've won many awards, been in the press and we're backed by amazing mentors, advisors and investors.
Tomorrow, we believe the future will be one where switching between apps, single-function keyboards and languages will be obsolete.
As a team, we value honesty, transparency, empathy, rigorousness and we expect people we hire to enrich and evangelize these values, creating the best working environment possible.
What will you do?
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for all marketing and communications related activities in Thingthing, including managing our social media accounts, driving installs, pitching journalists and events for coverage, evangelising our brand, analysing results and more.
You must be a proactive self-starter who is very hands on and can hit the ground running.
- Fluent in English, with excellent writing skills (you will be tested)
- App marketing expertise in User Acquisition, Retention, Engagement and CRM channels
- Mastery of social networks (Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- Creative flair for creating content such as Instagram Stories, Snapchat videos, etc.
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or similar
- Familiar with mobile analytics tools a strong plus (Firebase, Amplitude)
- Expertise in conversion funnel optimisation
- Self-driven, organised and rigorous worker
- Creative, entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Able to build and nurture a community
- Free weekly team lunch (yeah, we go out eating all together every Wednesday!)
- Free coffee, water and snacks
- Access to our vast network of mentors and investors, to help you grow
- Great office space (Betahaus Barcelona)