At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients. Our key clients are Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Nexon, Focus Home Interactive and more.
You will be leading an international team of influencer managers, responsible for handling the relationship with some of the largest gaming YouTubers and Twitch streamers. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry and knowledgeable about social media and the impact of influencer marketing, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Ensure the influencer team collaborates as one cohesive unit and delivers on deadlines and requirements in a structured and professional manner
- Represent the influencers perspective of the business in senior meetings and align with other departments
- Develop the personal and professional skills of the team members and help them succeed
- Develop the vision and strategy for the influencer team and influencer marketing function; innovate ways of promoting brands through influencers and increase the sophistication and understanding of the creator ecosystem
- Inspire the team and motivate them to achieve challenging goals
- You spearhead new initiatives for the influencer department and organize the team to deliver results
- Attend industry events to connect with creators and key agencies
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in the influencer landscape and constantly look for new ways and technologies to improve our internal processes
- 2+ years of experience in the influencer marketing space, ideally within a gaming company, consumer brand, talent management agency or MCN.
- In-depth knowledge of YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and other social platforms
- A passionate gamer and with a good understanding of the industry and its trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to think creatively and conceive marketing activations that are fun, clever, and on point with brands and audiences
- An assertive go-getter who inspires others to take action and deliver results
- Previous experience leading a team and strong propensity to put the needs of team members first
- An ability to work independently, prioritize individual and team tasks in a structured and organized manner
- An understanding of marketing KPIs and game industry business models
- Fluency in English and preferably one other European language (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian, or Dutch)
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!