A fast-growth start-up aiming to bring code training to the world is looking for a senior head of education to be a pivotal part of the team.
One of the main missions of the company is teaching K12 kids how to code. To help in their international expansion, the person who joins the team will:
- Work together with the development team
- Define content for both students and teachers
- Coordinate the in-house team of teachers
- Lead the interviewing and hiring of new teachers
The profile we’re looking for…
- Has experience growing big projects internationally
- Has worked designing curricula for kids before
- Knows both the public and private sector
- Feels at ease making public presentations
- Preferably has a computer science background
- Speaks English fluently
We’re offering the opportunity to join an ambitious team in the exciting start-up ecosystem of Lisbon. Salary will be negotiated, as well as the possibility of participating in their stock options plan.