ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality are improved.
We love the challenge, the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Flat Hierarchy
- Company Lunches
- Team Events
- Design Thinking Workshops
We are looking for a motivated individual (m/f) to lead our European Expansion as a Key Account Manager and potential Head of Direct Sales in core EU markets with extensive work experience and a technical affinity in the following areas: Automotive, Production, Logistics & Transport.
You are an organizational talent with the drive to further develop existing processes, tools and people? This role would require you to provide your team with expert support, advice, and direction.
3-5 years work experience, degree and equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Experience in the negotiation of B2B contracts
- Product Management & Project Management
- Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Enjoy working with industry companies
- Business fluent in English, native Speaker in either Spanish, Italian or French
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for our key EU markets (France, UK, Spain, Italy) as well as other EU countries
- Key Account Management: Serving as a role model for the EU sales team by developing your own key account
- Business Development: Further development of sales strategies, development of new markets and distribution channels
- Project Management: Planning and implementation of customer projects
- Lead Generation & Qualification: Sales negotiations with customers and partners, representation of ProGlove in conferences and fairs
- Track, analyze and communicate pipeline and business metrics to stakeholders
- Prioritize needs of European customers for internal development