- Lead the marketing strategy, development, and execution of personalized retention marketing programs designed to increase service usage from active customers, reduce customer churn and reactivate churned customers.
- Build out & refine a mar-tech based lifecycle strategy and segmentation modeling with all channels like email, push, text, phone, direct mail and paid marketing.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and engagement.
- Implement and manage ESP, mobile engagement and CRM platforms to continually optimize data and capabilities; Oversee data integration and infrastructure efforts to feed analytics and ensure highest data quality standards.
- Grow and inspire an amazing, interdisciplinary CRM team by example.
- As part of the exec team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role focused on retention with a proven track record of driving growth in large-scale e-commerce or lead business.
- Creative Thinker - someone who is resourceful, obsessive about growth, and always looking at finding new ways to enhance customer value.
- Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of marketing automation and customer micro-segmentation techniques.
- Analytics fanatic - robust analytic & quantitative skills. SQL knowledge highly desirable.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- First-hand experience in a fast-growing consumer technology startup is a plus.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A massive opportunity ahead with a beautiful product and a strong vision.
- A fast-paced environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & the possibility to build a revolutionary new way of trip planning.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.