At getquin we believe that investing money and saving for the future is incredibly important. Our mission is to inspire and help people to take care of their investments and retirement planning themselves. With our mobile app getquin we offer a social investment community that provides everything you need to invest successfully on your own. This includes information, financial education and a radically new way of financial advice. Join us on our way to make investing suitable for the masses.
For the scaling of our app we are looking for a Head of Content who has the necessary skills, experiences and passion to produce meaningful content and making getquin an even more informative and helpful customer tool.
Head of Content
As a head of content, you'll be our chief storyteller, responsible for defining and executing our content strategy and rapidly expanding our reach across platforms. You will grow, lead, and inspire the content team to deliver content of exceptional quality that will communicate our brand story, rally people behind our mission, and drive growth at scale.
This senior leadership role will be responsible for conceptualizing and producing all content across all brand platforms in support of marketing, product, and business goals.
If your focus is on finance and have a proven track record of delivering impact through content, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing Startup. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
What you will do:
- Own the vision, strategy, and execution for all our content across all touchpoints
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content, including online, social media, email and mobile
- Development of standards and processes for product and non-product content
- Coordination with development, marketing, sales, and field teams
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- 3 or more years of experience in publishing or journalism or a related field
- Excellent communication and skills and the motivation to build and lead a team
- Understanding of social media, especially new media and video
- You are interested in finance and investments and like to write and talk about it
- A competitive salary (ESOP possible)
- Flexible working conditions in terms of space and time
- Close cooperation and high autonomy within a great team
- Varied, challenging tasks with opportunities for personal development
- Possibility to take ownership and responsibility in a fast growing company